Sunday, May 4, 2008

This week in Dallas Hip Hop...


I've made a concious effort not to make my blog and my writings focused solely on Dallas Hip Hop. My intentions are not to close out where I come from, but to reach a wider audience and send a broader message. However, I love the city I live in and all it's flaws. We have a lot of dedicated artists that deserve success in every way. I now present...This week in Dallas Hip Hop....

(Click the "Read More" link for more detailed descriptions)


Monday May 5th, 2008:
The Cool Out @ The Cavern


Tuesday May 6th, 2008:
DJ Love @ Ten Sports Bar & Grill


Wednesday May 7th, 2008:
SSA Magazine & Fatbeats Present...FREE Hip Hop

The Scoop @ The Fallout Lounge


Thursday May 8th, 2008:
Three The Hardway @ Zubar


Friday May 9th, 2008:
DJ Love @ Ten Sports Bar & Grill


Saturday May 10th, 2008:
Rock The Rooftop @ The Bone

Corner's Collaborative Art Expo


Monday:



Tuesday:



Wednesday:



Thursday:



Friday:



Saturday:

No comments: