Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We Blame "Them"



In one word.

Devotion.

...But maybe that isn't so accurate. Maybe it is despair or even fear that pushes me towards what I'm trying to achieve. Maybe it's the fear of being nothing. Scared to blend in with the blurred surroundings. My life is moving fast. Maybe too fast. At such high speeds...the inertia keeps me restrained. The inertia...keeps me in my place while I'm being proprelled further through an atmosphere that I do not yet understand. The invisible forces play to my weaknesses and strengths, they do not seek a solid definition. They are they cuz they have always been, and they always will be, and we can never stop them. But what is it I'm really speaking of? We blame "them" for the simple fact that we have no one to point the finger at...and they keep it that way. We blame "them" simply because we find it hard to blame ourselves. It had to be them, cuz it damn sure wasn't me...

No comments: